By submitting such personal information, we will be processing the personal information provided by you or any third parties and/or further information and data that may be required by us from time to time.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We collect personal information when you:-
- use the Services,
- provide comments or submit a problem to us,
- request information from us and provide your name or return contact information,
- join any contests or surveys organised by us, or
- register an account with us either through manual registration or by connecting your social media accounts like Facebook.
- We may process personal information such as:-
- name, identity card or passport number, address, mobile number, e-mail address, occupation and nationality;
- information required for the purpose of entering into a tenancy agreement or any property related agreement between you and other users or third parties;
- conversation between you and other users,
- user behaviour such as information about what you search or read on the Application,
- information generated from your participation in our survey or interaction with us in various other ways, such as demographic information, your comments, feedback, question or suggestions and information about a subject that may interest you, and
- information such as your device ID and your location when you use the Application.
- Your personal details are obligatory and if you fail to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. We may also process other personal information such as:-
- your activities through the Application and various analytics,
- transactional history in order to document a transaction you may have had with us or other users; and
- Some of the information collected by us may not be explicitly submitted by you as we also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information, the web pages you request, your browser type and language, access times, and the referring web site address.
- If you give us information about another person, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can:
- give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his or her personal information;
- receive in his or her behalf any data protection notices; and
- warrant that you have obtained his/her consent for us to store his or her personal information or have the right to allow us to process his or her personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- In general, other than providing you with the Services and other services incidental or related to the Services, we may use the information provided to us for the following purposes:-
- process and manage the use of the Services;
- respond to your inquires;
- create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non-personal information about you ;
- provide, maintain, protect and improve the Services, to develop new services, and to protect ourselves and our users;
- research purposes including historical and statistical purposes;
- general operation and maintenance of the Application including audit and its related portal(s);
- provide you with regular communications (other than direct marketing materials) from us relating to the Services; and
- investigation of complaints, suspected suspicious transactions and research for service improvement.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Some of your personal information will be made public. This includes your profile picture, name, location and contact details. We may also share your personal information with:-
- other users when the both of you enters into a transaction;
- our subsidiaries and licensees and our parent and other affiliated companies for the purpose of developing or marketing new products, services or portals that are developed by our related companies and informing you of such new products, services or portals;
- service providers under contract who help with our business operations (such as merchants, partners, fraud investigations, bill collection, monitoring of user behavior and the processing of payments for any products or services);
- third parties (including those overseas) who provide data processing services; and
- any person, who is under a duty of confidentiality to which has undertaken to keep such data confidential, which we have engaged to fulfill our obligations to you.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we have good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights and interests. We may, as permitted by applicable law, disclose your personal information to third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, infringement, piracy, tax avoidance and evasion or other unlawful activity and you expressly authorize us to make such disclosures.
- If we are merged or acquired by another entity, personal information may be transferred to such entity as a part of the merger or acquisition.